Nisus DSV is an all-in-one solution that includes a potent disinfectant that is particularly effective against bacteria that cause disease. However, it also functions as a sanitizer, removing germs and fungi that can cause illness and mold. And it’s a potent virucide, capable of destroying the viruses you’ve seen in the news today, as well as a slew of others you may be unaware, are lurking in your home. DSV kills germs, bacteria, fungus, and viruses, as well as mildew and hantavirus, avian flu, HIV, swine flu, and other viruses. DSV can be utilized to generate a sterile, clean environment at any time. It can be used to control pollution and disease-breeding conditions in the aftermath of a flood.
This formulation is intended for use on hard, non-porous surfaces in the following applications:
- Hospitals, medical and dental offices, clinics, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, physician offices, operating rooms/theaters, radiology rooms, isolation wards, quarantine areas, hospices, and medical research facilities are all examples of medical research facilities.
- Patient care rooms and facilities, recovery rooms, Emergency Rooms, X-ray cat labs, exam rooms, newborn nurseries, neonatal units, orthopedics, respiratory therapy, surgicenter, labs, out-patient surgical centers, blood collection rooms, central supply, housekeeping, and janitorial rooms, ophthalmic/optometric facilities, surgicenter, labs, out-patient surgical centers, blood collection rooms, central supply, and housekeeping.
- Ambulances, ambulance equipment/surfaces, police cars, and fire trucks, as well as EMS and fire facilities.
- Nurseries, daycare centers, sick rooms, elder care facilities, kindergartens, and preschools.
- Acute care facilities, alternative care facilities, and home healthcare facilities.
- Retirement communities with life care, as well as elder care facilities.
- Restaurants, restaurants and bars, bars, kitchens, taverns, cafeterias, institutional kitchens, quick food businesses, and storage rooms for food.
- Supermarkets, convenience stores, retail and wholesale companies, department stores, shopping malls, gift shops, video stores, booksellers, dressing rooms and laundries, photocopy centers, bicycle shops, and car repair centers, to name a few.
- Toy factories and computer manufacturing plants.
- Restaurants, coffee shops, doughnut shops, bagel shops, pizza parlors, and liquor stores are all examples of food establishments.
- Scenes of crime and funeral homes, as well as morgues, mortuaries, burial vaults, mausoleums, autopsy rooms, and cadaver processing spaces.
- Police stations, courthouses, correctional facilities, jails, prisons, municipal government buildings, penitentiaries, correctional institutions, bus stations, and train stations are all examples of public facilities.
SCHOOLS, INDUSTRIES, AND NON-MEDICAL INSTITUTIONAL APPLICATIONS
This product cleans and disinfects at a concentration of 1 1/4 ounces per gallon of water (or equivalent use dilution). Surfaces that have been treated must be kept wet for 10 minutes before being allowed to air dry or wiped. A preliminary cleaning is required for extremely dirty areas. Make a new solution at least once a day, or more frequently if it becomes diluted or contaminated. Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, and Serratia marcescens are all susceptible to it. The same AOAC tests were employed to confirm hospital performance.